Instructor: Paul MacDonald firstname.lastname@example.org
The Learn to Skate Winter sessions are as follows:
Our Learn to Skate program is for ages 4+. Skaters receive basic skill instructions that are goal-oriented and fun.
1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, & 3/22
$275.00 for the 12 sessions
No ice rentals - please bring own skates and helmet.
You can register for Learn to Skate on our new website here: http://bochice.maxgalaxy.net/BrowseActivities.aspx
You will need to create an account on the new website before registering.
1. To create your account click "Create New Account" in the top right hand corner of the page.
2. Enter the appropriate information for the account on the fields listed.
3. be sure to click the "Add Member" link next to the "Family Members" box when registering.
The Last Name field will automatically be filled in (to match the Primary Individual's Last Name) but this information can be edited if desired. Enter other additional information as necessary. Hit the "Continue" button. Continue clicking Add Member as many times as necessary to add additional family members.
4. Click the "Submit" button when finished.
5. After creating your account you can find learn to skate/hockey registrations located under the "Registration" menu button, "Activities Registration", and then "Learn to Skate".
Any questions please let me know.